Serious ‘adventure’ motorcycle travel demands serious adventure luggage and the New KRIEGA OVERLANDER-SYSTEM (OS) sets a new standard.
The structured box shape allows for effortless packing and load control. The waterproof roll-top closure and removable white liner guarantee pack contents remain protected from the elements.
Mounting and dismounting OS-SOFT PANNIERS to the bike takes less than a minute with two quick-release straps and buckles. The same straps compress the pack firmly in position. No extra tie-down straps are required.
Constructed from the highest quality materials including ultra-abrasion resistant Hypalon + 1000D Cordura®, with Kevlar® webbing and aircraft-grade alloy buckles.
Offering two easy fit options, either traditional ‘over the seat’ saddlebag format using OS-STRAPS or as a single pannier by hooking on to a specially designed OS-PLATFORM (both sold separately)
PRICED PER SINGLE PANNIER.
- The OS-22 is the base for various add-on options with 16 “hook-on” points. Choose either 6- or 12-litre OS-PACKS to mount on the top and/or front or back, to build up a bespoke luggage system to suit your type or trip length.
- A reinforced handle assists in carrying heavy loads off the bike. Plus an optional OS-SHOULDER STRAP can be hooked on to convert to a shoulder bag.
- A security cable block provides a solid mounting point to cable-lock the pack to the bike frame to stop the opportunist thief.
- Hi-Vis details front and rear add an extra safety element for low-light riding.
- 100% waterproof liner
- Roll-top closure
- HYPALON™+ 1000D Cordura®
- Reinforced carry handle
- Aircraft-grade alloy buckles
- KEVLAR® webbing
- Security cable block
- Hi-Vis details
- 16 hook-on points
- Shoulder strap loops
- Dimensions: 400(h) x 420(w) x 150(d) mm
- Capacity: 22 L
- Weight: 2600 g
The OS-22 requires pannier frames to be fitted to the bike.
These are model specific and available as accessories from bike manufacturers or other aftermarket suppliers.
Once fitted there are 2 options to fit the OS-22:
- Traditional ‘over the seat’ saddlebag format, using OS-STRAPS
- Fixing a specially designed OS-PLATFORM to the frame and mounting the OS-22 to the platform.