Designed to be a perfect fit on the latest lightweight enduro bikes with a custom shape and specific fitting hardware. The OS-Base Dirtbike is an ‘over the seat harness’ for mounting OS-6, OS-12, or OS-18 Adventure Packs as soft panniers, with no need for metal frames or racks. This system provides a super-tough, lightweight carrying solution, with only slight bodywork alterations needed. The fitting hardware gives the flexibility to mount a one, two, or three-pack set-up, depending on your ride. The set-length straps make mounting quick and easy, and the custom shape provides a tight, secure fit with plenty of distance from the exhaust. It takes less than a minute to mount and just seconds to remove it.
Fitting Hardware Included in the Kit:
- 2 x OS-DIRTBIKE RINGS attach to the main bike frame near the footpegs. Designed to be left on the bike when not using the OS-BASE, they provide an easy-access mounting solution for the front straps.
- 4 x OS-RACK LOOPS provide 4 hook-on points for a stand-alone OS-PACK or US-Drypack or used in conjunction with the additional loops on the OS-BASE they provide various mounting points for a 3 x bag set-up. The rear 2 x OS-RACK LOOPS provide a strong and safe mounting location for the rear straps.
- 1 x SILICONE HEAT SHIELD provides a safe barrier from the exhaust. It simply mounts to the silencer using the two zip ties provided.
- Carrying capacity from 12 to 54 liters with center pack mounting option
- Heavy-duty Hypalon construction
- Quick & easy to put on/take off
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Aircraft-grade alloy hooks
- Non-slip cam buckles
- Includes 2 x OS-Dirtbike Rings
- Includes 4 x OS-Rack Loops
- Includes 1 x Silicone Heat Shield
- 10-year Kriega guarantee
- Weight: 1150 g (OS-Base and fitting kit)
BODYWORK DAMAGE DISCLAIMER
Even though most of the OS-BASE mounts on the seat, the sides can rub against the plastic side panels of the bike, resulting in minor abrasion. This can be further exaggerated if mud and dust get in between the OS-BASE and the plastics. We strongly recommend applying a clear adhesive protective sheet to where abrasion may occur on your motorcycle.