The OS-BASE is an ‘over-the-seat harness’ for mounting OS-6, OS-12, or OS-18 Adventure Packs as soft panniers. A universal fit system for trail, enduro or dual sport bikes with no need for metal frames or racks. The flexible design of the OS-BASE also enables you to mount an extra OS-ADVENTURE PACK, OS-BOTTLE or a US-Drypack as a centre pack and includes ‘Loop Mounts’ to attach a tent or sleeping mat with the addition of OS-CAM STRAPS or OS-MINI CAM STRAPS.
After the initial set-up, it’s quick and easy to put on and take off and the heavy-duty Hypalon construction with a semi-rigid polypropylene core is very stable and lightweight. The unique OS-RACK LOOP mounting system provides a very tough and reliable solution to the demands of off-road luggage carrying.
Please note: Includes 2 x OS-Rack Loops which require 2 x 6mm holes drilled in the rear fender for fitting.
- Carrying capacity from 12 to 54 Litres with centre pack mounting option
- Heavy-duty Hypalon™ construction
- Quick & easy to put on/take off
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Aircraft-grade alloy hooks
- Non-slip cam buckles
- 2 x OS-Rack Loops included
- 10-year Kriega guarantee
- Dimensions: 1020(l) x 190(w) mm
- Weight: 700 g
Once the OS-Rack Loops are mounted on the rear fender and the OS Packs of your choice are mounted to the Base, fitting is quick and easy.
- Hook on the two top straps to the OS Rack Loops but leave them loose.
- Loop the two lower straps around the bike frame at the lowest possible position and hook them back to the loops on the strap making them as tight as possible.
- Stand at the rear of the bike and pull the top straps as tight as possible, taking up the slack until the packs fit tightly to the bike.
- Hook on an additional top pack to the Loop Mounts on the OS-BASE and the OS-Rack Loops.
IMPORTANT: If the OS-BASE is in contact with the exhaust silencer you must fit a heat shield.