BMW frames are a standard accessory on the water-cooled R1200 GSA, the New R1250 GSA, and the New F850 GSA.
The Platform is engineered from virtually indestructible Nylon 6, lighter than alloy and without fatigue issues. It is machined with optional attachment points enabling you to set up the bike to suit your adventure.
- Mount a single OS-32 or OS-22 SOFT PANNIER or a single 1.75 Rotopax™ water container.
- Mount an OS-6 or OS-12 ADVENTURE PACK with single or double 1-gallon Rotopax™ water containers.
Rotopax™ 1.75 & 1 Gallon fuel containers will also fit but we DO NOT recommend you mount fuel containers on the exhaust side of the bike.
The Adaptor is laser-cut stainless steel that fixes to the OS-PLATFORM with 3 bolts and Nyloc nuts. It clamps to the top of the BMW frame using 2 of aircraft-grade aluminum clamps. The remaining 4 clamps fix the OS-PLATFORM directly to the frame, giving a very strong and stable base to add an OS-Pannier, OS-Adventure Packs or Rotopax™ fuel or water contains.
The BMW pannier frame profile on the opposite side to the exhaust is flat and therefore a standard OS-PLATFORM 16mm – 20mm tube fit, will easily mount to this side.
PRICED PER SINGLE PLATFORM
- Total weight: 1450 g
- 10mm Nylon-6 construction.
- CNC machined both sides.
- Aircraft-grade black anodized clamps.
- Dimensions: 390(w) x 300(h) x 10(d)mm
- Laser-cut stainless steel construction.
- Laser-etched Kriega logo.
- Includes all fittings.