The new long hook straps and hook-back system enable the pack to be mounted directly to a tail rack or other structural parts on the bike. No rack, no problem. As with all US-Drypacks, the US-40 can securely mount across a pillion seat with the subframe loops included.
Hypalon reinforced strap mounts and webbing loops provide robust mounting locations for additional US-Drypacks, OS-Packs or Accessories. Also included is an adjustable shoulder strap for hands-free carrying to and from the bike.
- Double-ended waterproof roll-top closure main compartment
- Universal fit to any type of motorcycle
- Mount across a seat or rear rack
- Super-tough Hypalon + 420D Cordura® Lite construction
- Heavy-duty roll-top shields
- Hypalon-reinforced strap mounts
- Separate tent pole tunnel (up to 50cm)
- Removable internal white liner (taped seams)
- Carry it on or off the bike as a shoulder bag with the removable shoulder strap included
- 10-year Kriega guarantee
- Dimensions: 205(h) x 650(w) x 300(d)mm
- Volume: 40L
- Weight: 1200g